Saturday, January 19, 2008

Are You A Marketing Kindred?

Are You A Marketing Kindred? If you are like me and do online business today, you are somewhat aware that there are many proposals, propositions and schemes everywhere. Some are less than stellar while there are still others that are an excellent means of building a nice income. Many are very intriguing and interesting and seem very tempting, don’t they? It is sometimes hard for us to determine the worthiness of these machinated projects that hold our interest and attention. Are these proposals only interested in our money and not our general welfare? I’ve been quite lucky in that I have found some very good mentors that have helped me find my way around the Net. I’ve avoided getting into some of the schemes online, partially because of my extreme caution. Initially, they had my interest and I could have easily been swept in. Some of the people, promoting these questionable opportunities, may only be looking to get my dollars while a few of these marketers are genuinely interested in helping me to better understand how the system works. These nice people, I consider my mentors and kindred spirits that are offering real friendship and compassion. They help to enhance the reputation of business online. These are the types of individuals I want to work with and you should too. Let’s all be kindred’s and make online marketing a respectable place where a greater percentage of marketers can succeed in a friendly and favorable marketplace. ACTS 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. John Sprague is an American currently working in the Mideast. He enjoys writing and working on his websites in his free time. He has a new site at marketingkindreds.com His website has photos of the Mideast and marketing articles that you may be interested in viewing.

No comments: